Our Window and Door installers are well versed in installing a variety of windows and doors. The ability to install New Build or Replacement windows and doors for Residential and Commercial clients is a must.
- Preferred 2+ years of exterior home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square preferred.
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality
- Capable of working with little supervision or as well with co-workers
- Honest and reliable
- Demonstrates integrity and strives for excellence
- Neat, clean appearance
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record
- Possess your own personal tools
- Responsible for reporting updates to Project Manager
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.)
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Possess reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
Duties May Include:
- Experience with cutting doors to fit doorways in homes and businesses (new contruction or replacement)
- Ability to hang new doors and windows even on settled areas with uneven spaces
- Great measurement abilities using levels rulers and other measurement tools
- Good communication skills with homeowners and businesses while on site to address any problems
- Extensive knowledge of repair work needed to old installs
- Experienced with all types of installations