Siding contractors are professionals knowledgeable about the installation and maintenance of many types of siding materials and styles. They can replace old siding and shingles, or repair areas of damage on existing vinyl, aluminum, wood, fiberglass or cement fiber siding.
- Preferred 2+ years of exterior home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square preferred.
- Prior experience a must.
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality
- Capable of working with little supervision or as well with co-workers
- Honest and reliable
- Demonstrates integrity and strives for excellence
- Neat, clean appearance
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record
- Possess your own personal tools
- Responsible for reporting updates to Project Manager
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.)
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Possess reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
Duties May Include:
- Great measurement abilities using levels rulers and other measurement tools
- Good communication skills with homeowners and businesses while on site to address any problems
- Extensive knowledge of repair work needed to old installs
- Experienced with all types of installations
- Cedar Shingles
- Engineered or Composite Wood
- HardiPlank and HardiPanel