Diverse Qualified Carpenters will be a Master at their craft. The ability to problem solve under pressure is essential. Must be able to work independently or as a team while following all health and safety standards is essential. Required to report project status updates to the Project Manager.
- 5 or more years in the industry
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality
- Capable of working with little supervision or as well with co-workers
- Honest and reliable
- Demonstrates integrity and strives for excellence
- Neat, clean appearance
Duties May Include:
- Trim Carpentry
- Frame Carpentry
- Bath and Kitchen Installation
- Quality attention to detail yet able to work efficiently to meet completion dates.
- Ability to follow blueprints and contracts
- Knowledge of wood properties, carpentry materials, and the use of all hand and power tools is a must.